League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Welcome to all the new owners, DFL update

By GrandadB - League Admin
1/19/2018 9:32 pm
The DFL is now the third league that Ive been given the League Admin job, in addition to the EFL & AFL. Welcome to the 6 new owners that selected teams over the past 2 days, hope its a win/win for both you and the league and that it brings more fun and enjoyment of the game.

The only thing I ask of those in this league is the same as I do in the others, and that is to actively manage your team, try to improve your rosters when you can, respond to trade offers, scout & gameplan your upcoming games, be competitive, and participate in the forum when you can. That's what makes a game & league like this more interesting and fun.

If anyone in the league would like advice/suggestions, roster review, tips on strategy, compare notes, or anything, please feel free to PM me at any time. Cheers! the commish

Re: Welcome to all the new owners, DFL update

By punisher
1/20/2018 9:11 pm
how did you become the ADMIN in this league??

btw Chicago is open for someone which i abandoned .

1/21/2018 5:43 am
Takes approval from JDB. Thanks for abandoning the team pun, as most everyone knows, you dont actively manage your teams or competitively compete for your division title, at least not in any league that I have been in or have seen you in. cheers, gdb

By punisher
1/21/2018 12:15 pm
GrandadB wrote:
Takes approval from JDB. Thanks for abandoning the team pun, as most everyone knows, you dont actively manage your teams or competitively compete for your division title, at least not in any league that I have been in or have seen you in. cheers, gdb

actually i do manage my teams

i abandoned it because you are the admin and i rather not get into it with you.

yet from your message i can tell you want to get into a disagreement with me.

way to be partial as the league admin.

1/21/2018 2:40 pm
There are many more than myself who will disagree with you about how you actively manage a team punisher, this is now a league with an active LA and team owners who have teams in this league because they want to be in a league with other active and involved owners. They do not want to play against an AI coached team, or offer a trade that gets no response. And neither do I.

By punisher
1/21/2018 2:44 pm
GrandadB wrote:
There are many more than myself who will disagree with you about how you actively manage a team punisher, this is now a league with an active LA and team owners who have teams in this league because they want to be in a league with other active and involved owners. They do not want to play against an AI coached team, or offer a trade that gets no response. And neither do I.

i do reply back with the response to their trades i mostly reject them

i will say now i see why others have left because you just bully them into leaving this game.

sad part is if you would leave me alone maybe i would do what you might want me to do yet because the manner you do it i would say i would never do those things or even take heed to any advice you have given me.

1/21/2018 5:02 pm
Sure punish, thats why your team was picked up right away, consider that.