NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 8/16/2024 8:00 am.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Re: Draft trades

By outdooreli
5/15/2020 1:47 pm
Hello everyone.
I had fewer retirements than expected, so I'll have some tough cuts to make if I have a successful draft. Plus, I rewarded a 30 year-old LB with a contract extension because I was high on the LC win and then he promptly retired, costing me $10M in bonus money. What a jerk!

If you want to move around in this draft, or next, maybe we can make a trade that benefits both of us. I also put some quality veteran players on the block if you're looking to plug a hole on your roster for the short-term.

If you're looking to acquire picks, I'd like to move up into the top 12 of this draft. I have one first rounder and two seconds this year, and two firsts next year, and all of my picks two years from now. Make me an offer. I'm willing to pay a premium to get quality over quantity.

If you're looking to move up into the first round or second round, I'll take future picks and move out of those rounds this year. Again, offers welcome.

On draft day, I'll probably be near my computer (no place to go anyway), so if I'm still sitting in first/second round slots and there's a player you like at that spot, make me an offer in real-time and I'll probably jump at it. I can make my roster work with the picks I have this year, but I'll need to cut some high-paid vets and role players and I like to keep my team together as much as possible.

Thanks! Stay safe everyone.
Last edited at 5/15/2020 2:08 pm

Re: Draft trades

By fhunt3
5/16/2020 10:06 am
I am looking to either trade up into the top of round 1 OR trade out of round 1 - For anybody interested, shoot me some offers!